MEMBER COMPETITION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged by our panel of three judges, based upon individual creative merit. All entries must be an independent creation by the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third-party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
- Employees of Experience Australia Group Pty Ltd ABN 56 614 713 003 trading as Journey Beyond – “the Promoter”) and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter the competition, as are their immediate families.
- To enter, entrants must have reviewed and where required updated their details by clicking “manage my preferences” and completed the entry form online at www.journeybeyond.com/travelclub. Only one entry is permitted per person. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- The judges reserve the right to disqualify any entrant submitting an entry which, in the opinion of the judges, includes objectionable content, including but not limited to profanity, nudity, potentially insulting, scandalous, inflammatory or defamatory images or language. The judges’ decisions will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter.
- Winners of the competition must be 18 years old and over, residents of Australia and a member of the Journey Beyond Travel Club.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend the competition as necessary due to circumstances outside its control.
- The Prize is non-transferable and non-redeemable for cash. Any attempt to resell or auction all or any part of the Prize will result in an immediate cancellation of the Prize. In the event that, for any reason whatsoever, a winner does not take an element of the Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter then that element of the Prize will be forfeited by the winner and cash will not be awarded in lieu of that element of the Prize. The winner and his/her nominated companion must travel together.
- Journey Beyond Gift Vouchers issued as a prize are valid for 24 months from the date of issue.
- The winner is required to obtain the relevant & suitable travel insurance at their own expense. It is the traveller’s personal responsibility to ensure that they have valid documentation, including but not limited to: valid passports, visas, and health requirements, which meet the requirements of immigration and other government authorities. Any fines, penalties, payments or expenditures incurred as a result of such documents not meeting the requirements of those authorities will be the sole responsibility of the traveller/s.
- On acceptance of the Prize, the winner acknowledges that they have read and agreed to Journey Beyond Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions.
- The monthly Prize is:
– AU$1,000 Journey Beyond Gift Voucher, redeemable across the range of Journey Beyond experiences as listed on https://www.journeybeyond.com/gift-voucher/
Any additional cost to purchase an experience, spending money, flights, meals, insurance, taxes, passports, visas, extra accommodation, items of a personal nature, inoculations, travel to and from departure point and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner. Unless expressly stated, all other expenses become the responsibility of the winner.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, in connection with the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by laws.
- The Prize is subject to availability as determined by Journey Beyond Rail Expeditions. The Prize is valid for bookings until the expiry date of the voucher.
- Promotion commences 1 July 2021. Entries to the monthly prize draw close 5pm on the last day of the calendar month, with the last monthly draw closing 5pm 31 December 2021.
- By entering the competition, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these rules.
- The Promoter is Experience Australia Group Pty Ltd ABN 56 614 713 003, trading as Journey Beyond. Address: 235 North Terrace Adelaide SA 5000.