Journey Beyond Gift Voucher Terms & Conditions
These terms apply to all gift vouchers and electronic vouchers issued by or on behalf of Experience Australia Group trading as “Journey Beyond”, “Journey Beyond Rail Expeditions”, “Journey Beyond Cruise Sydney”, “Rottnest Express”, “Cruise Whitsundays”, Outback Spirit”, “Sal Salis Ningaloo Reef”, “Darwin Harbour Cruises”, “Horizontal Seaplane Adventures”, “Eureka Sky Deck”, “Eureka 89” (each a “Gift Voucher”). By purchasing, redeeming or attempting to redeem a Gift Voucher, you agree to the following terms.
1. Gift Vouchers are redeemable at participating Journey Beyond experiences located within Australia only.
2. Unless otherwise stated on the Gift Voucher, Gift Vouchers are valid for use within 3 years from the date of purchase.
3. Gift Vouchers may only be applied up to the maximum value loaded onto the Gift Voucher which is unspent at the time of use. Where the cost of purchase exceeds the available balance of the Gift Voucher, the excess amount must be paid by another payment method.
4. Subject to your rights under the Australian Consumer Law, Gift Vouchers are non-refundable.
5. Gift Vouchers may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash or any other form of currency.
6. Gift Vouchers may be redeemed in whole or part during the validity period. Where used in part, no change will be given. Any unused balance may be used against future purchases but will not be refunded or credited when the Gift Voucher expires.
7. Gift Vouchers may not, without the prior written consent of Journey Beyond, be resold or offered for resale at a premium (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) or used for advertising, promotion or other commercial purposes (including competitions and trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods or services. If a Gift Voucher is sold or used in breach of this condition, Journey Beyond may in its absolute and sole discretion cancel or render invalid the Gift Voucher without a refund and the Gift Voucher holder may be refused redemption of the Gift Voucher. Journey Beyond will take all reasonable steps to notify you of AG’s intention to cancel or render invalid a Gift Voucher within a reasonable time before cancelling or rendering invalid the Gift Voucher.
8. Journey Beyond may cancel or render invalid any Gift Voucher (including any available balance) which Journey Beyond determines in its absolute and sole discretion was purchased at any time and in any way (including via online auction or other unauthorised resale sites) by fraudulent means. Journey Beyond may cancel any bookings made using any fraudulent Gift Voucher which may include any non-refundable amounts. Journey Beyond will not be responsible for any costs incurred by you if you purchase or attempt to redeem any fraudulent Gift Voucher. You acknowledge and agree that you will not be entitled to redeem any available balance on any fraudulent Gift Voucher and that Journey Beyond will not be obliged to hold such balance on file for you or otherwise redeem or exchange that Gift Voucher.
9. You are responsible for the use and security of your Gift Voucher. Lost or stolen Gift Vouchers may not be replaced or refunded. You are liable for all transactions on your Gift Voucher except those caused by fraud or negligence by Journey Beyond or its employees.
10. Gift Vouchers may not be used for payment of credit or retailer accounts.
12. The standard Terms and Conditions for each Journey Beyond experience applies to each purchase using a Journey Beyond Gift Voucher
13. The laws of South Australia apply to these terms and conditions and any disputes arising in relation to them.
14. Questions or problems relating to Gift Vouchers should be directed to Journey Beyond on 1800 019 642.